• Natural sweetener rich in vitamins and minerals.
• Strengthens immune system.
• Helps to cure sore throat and cough.
• Regulates sleep.
• Moisturizes skin.
• Antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral - has high levels of anti oxidants.
• Helps in treating allergies.
• It can be used as natural sweetener instead of sugar.
• It can be used to prepare cough drops/cough syrup.
• It can be used in facial masks and hair masks.
• It can be used as ointment for skin burn and ulcers.
One Serving size: 1 Cup
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.1 mg|
|Total Carbs||279 g|
Honey is a delicious treat produced by bees. Forest honey is not collected from flowers instead collected from trees. Aphids, sap-sucking insects feed on tree sap for amino acids. These insects secrete a sugary secretion called honeydew. Bees collect this honeydew to produce forest honey. Unlike flower honey, forest honey has strong and bold flavor. Forest honey is a great source of energy and has high vitamin and mineral content. Due to its antibacterial antiviral properties, it has high medicinal value. Forest honey is healthy substitute for sugar and is used as a natural sweetener. It has low glycemic index and hence is very useful for diabetics and managing body weight. You can also avail it from Forest honey online stores.