Cold pressed coconut oil offers various health benefits.
• Moisturizes skin.
• Nourishes hair, controls dandruff.
• Improves digestion.
• Increases metabolism.
• Helps in weight loss.
• Boosts mental health.
• Provides hormone support.
• Enhances immunity.
• Great source of healthy fat and controls cholesterol.
• Antimicrobial agent.
Cold pressed coconut oil can be used in different ways.
• Cooking - cooking at high heat, smoothies, fry eggs, pan frying, salad dressings.
• Beauty and Skin care - facial scrub, shaving lotion, lip balm, deodorant, moisturizer, toothpaste.
• Hair care - conditioner, static reducer.
One Serving size: 1 tbsp (14g)
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
Cold pressed coconut oil is extracted by grinding the groundnut using a pestle till the oil is released from the groundnuts. This simple method does not involve high heat and is free from chemicals. Cold pressing retains nutrients and flavor in the oil otherwise destroyed by high heat in conventional extraction. Groundnut oil has very high smoke point making it suitable for cooking at high temperature and deep frying. cococnut oil is trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats. organic cold pressed groundnut oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals which help to stabilize blood sugar and maintain a healthy heart. Due to its high nutritional value and numerous health benefits, it is healthy choice for a nutritious diet. You can easily buy groundnut oil because of affordable groundnut oil price.
* The Steel can has to be emptied into customer's container at the time of delivery and the steel can should be returned back to the delivery person. This helps us reduce the plastic containers used to pack oils.. The steel can can also be purchased at the time of delivery by the customer by paying an additional amount.
Most unrefined coconut oil is extracted using the wet process. You may see some unrefined coconut oils labeled “cold pressed,” which means that no heat was used in its extraction. Unrefined coconut oil is solid at room temperature and has a strong coconut flavor and scent, which it can impart to foods that include it.
121 calories. 0 g of protein. 13.5 g of fat, of which 11.2 g is saturated. 0 milligrams (mg) of cholesterol.121 calories. 0 g of protein. 13.5 g of fat, of which 11.2 g is saturated. 0 milligrams (mg) of cholesterol.